Friday, April 28, 2006

My blog is back again!!!!!

After two days of down days because of spam problem, it was taken by somebody else during those down time. But it is back up again, thanks goes back the the blogger support team. They were able to restore all my posts from the day I have started. Hurray!
I am finally back to normal posting again now. They do answer my prayer.

Here is what I got from them:
Hi there,

Thanks for writing in. It seems that your blogs were mistakenly targeted by our automated spam classifying system. However, I have checked your blogs and can verify that they comply with our Terms of Service. I was able to restore them to your account, so you should see them the next time you log in. I also cleared them for regular use so that this problem will not recur. Note that you will need to republish your blogs in order for them to be visible online again. We apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused.

Sincerely,
Sarah
Blogger Support

No comments: